Dr. Jesse Brand is a board-certified clinical neuropsychologist, evaluating adults with a range of psychiatric, neurological, and medical disorders. His primary areas of expertise include differential diagnosis of dementia, ADHD, autism, traumatic brain injury, and neuropsychological independent medical examinations (IMEs).
Dr. Brand was born and raised in New York City. After completing his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology at Fordham University – including an APA-accredited internship at North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center – he received post-doctoral training in Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Virginia, where he was Chief Fellow. He was Director of Neuropsychology at The Neurology Center in the Washington, D.C. area before transitioning to The Stixrud Group, where he is Chief of Adult Neuropsychology. He is licensed in Maryland, Virginia, D.C., and New York.
In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Brand has taught Clinical Assessment as an adjunct professor at Georgetown University. He is an oral examiner for the American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology and an official mentor for developing neuropsychologists, under the AACN Mentorship Task Force program.
Services & Expertise
- Neuropsychological evaluation for adults
- Evaluating a range of conditions, including dementia, ADHD, autism, TBI, psychiatric disorders, and general medical conditions
- Neuropsychological Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
- NFL Baseline Assessment Program evaluations
- Maintaining brain health
- Consultations and professional talks
Education & Training
- Full Fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychology – University of Virginia
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology – Fordham University
- APA-Accredited Internship – Neuropsychology Track – North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Board Certification in Clinical Neuropsychology (ABPP-CN)